Thursday, January 27, 2011

Patient Story-I decided to love myself and over time my body shed the excess kilograms


 Mira was skeptical when she came to see Arian Lev, but for all that, she wanted to give it a try.  With Arian, she wanted to clarify things relating to success, self-realization, self-confidence and self-pity, in fact everything that the individual experiences when he does not like himself.  Mira is a creative artist who needs to appear on stage and needs to feel at one with herself.  It was important for her to do so with self-confidence and self-acceptance.  

Arian immediately identified what was causing the blockage.  Although Mira had not come to her fat, Arian was able to see that Mira had previously suffered from emotional eating and she recommended that she try a holistic slimming course.

"I went on the holistic slimming course with mixed feelings. I was still skeptical but I decided to go with an open mind and to listen, and the course, did indeed, contribute a lot to me.  In a mystical type of process I started to lose the excess kilograms that were still bothering me.  The course did not deal with what one should or should not eat, but instead focused on the subconscious.  If someone takes what he has learned from that course and internalizes it, then the work that we did on the subconscious will result in change and weight loss.  That is what happened to me. I decided to like myself, I accepted myself and over time, my body healed, became stronger and shed the excess kilograms.  Those kilograms simply fell away on their own."

"The process continued after the course as well.  I took the tools that I had acquired into my daily life.  From the therapy I learned what it means to like myself, fulfillment.  I learned to believe in the good that would come my way.  I published a poetry book that I am very fond of and on which I had worked for years.  I make music, record myself and am on a fulfillment drive."

"The Arian Lev House is filled with blessings.  It gives people joy, it changes those who come there and causes them to learn how to love themselves.  It is a place that makes you feel wonderful, like a kind of miracle – because it is not always possible to enable people to understand the process that they are experiencing, but the result is there – something in you changes and it works."

No comments:

Post a Comment